Brain Rx is a revolutionary program that boosts your memory and helps your brain become sharper and quicker! This program has several procedures which consist of intense mental exercises that are also really fun to do. This is because our brain trainers know exactly how to encourage and challenge clients past their comfort zones and into the thrill of new accomplishments.
- Intense Session For Maximum Impact
BrainRx serves individual students with powerful cognitive skills testing and training. Through testing, we create your child’s unique Cognitive Skills Profile. Then he or she is matched with a dedicated trainer to form your child’s personal Success Team. In this supportive relationship, your child receives personalized cognitive skills training which is reviewed and customized during each session to match your child’s needs and maximize his or her progress. BrainRx’s methodology can guarantee specific results.
Intense Sessions For Maximum Impact
Age Group: This program is suitable for individuals belonging to all age groups.
Duration : BrainRx Training Programs is a twelve- to twenty-four-week, intense, one-on-one and digital, a cognitive training program that corrects and enhances learning skills.
BrainRx training provides 60 – 72 hours of one-on-one training in 12 weeks, and 144 hours in 24 weeks.
There are two reasons for one-on-one training:
- Feedback: When someone does something correctly, they are praised. When a trainee makes an error, he or she is made aware of it so that it can be corrected. Immediate feedback creates faster learning.
- Sequencing: The programs develop from simple procedures to more complex. In addition, BrainRx programs are personalized to an individual’s deficiencies and needs. So the trainer designs tasks to begin at a challenging level and then slightly increases the demand of those tasks to force the deficient skills to improve.
Brain Rx revolves around developing cognitive (thinking) skills of –
- Attention: The ability to stay on task even when distractions are present.
- Simultaneous Processing: The ability to handle more than one thing at a time.
- Sequential Processing: The ability to link a series of input over time.
- Planning: The ability to decide how you are going to solve a problem, make sure it gets done, check it for mistakes, and modify it if needed.
- Processing Speed: The ability to perform cognitive tasks quickly which is an important skill for complex tasks or tasks that have many steps.
- Memory: The ability to store and recall small amounts of information about the current situation as well as the ability to recall information when needed that was stored in the past.
- Auditory Processing: The ability to perceive, analyze, and conceptualize what is heard.
- Visual Processing: The ability to perceive, analyze, and think in visual images. This includes visualization, which is the ability to create a picture in your mind.
These cognitive skills are the foundation for learning new things! It focuses on building skills which helps one to think, read, learn, remember, reason, and pay attention. It is a scientifically based program and research suggests that regular use of this program could actually increase IQ by 15 points!
Dr. Ken Gibson’s life experiences have been a training ground for his calling. It is often the case that one person’s struggles yield benefits for many, and this is the case with Dr. Gibson. The learning challenges he faced in his personal life, once overcome, laid the groundwork for an enterprise that has helped thousands.
His struggles with undiagnosed dyslexia are what motivated Dr. Gibson to co-create the cognitive skills program that forms the foundation of BrainRx today. It took time, effort and revision, but each positive result fueled the team’s motivation to help even more children.