Fast ForWord® – To fast forward your child’s language skills
Four key components of our technology-based intervention work together to create the dramatic changes in brain function required to achieve universal literacy:
- Frequency and Intensity—Neuroscience research demonstrates that completing a set of learning tasks in a frequent, intense time frame accelerates learning
- Adaptivity—Exercises adapt with each keystroke to individual skill levels and responses, keeping students continuously challenged but not frustrated
- Simultaneous Development—Exercises develop major cognitive and reading skills simultaneously to produce lasting improvements in learning
- Timely Motivation—Tiered rewards are designed to maximize motivation from start to finish.
Students can double their expected reading gains using one of our prescribed protocols:
- Three days per week for 30 or 50 minutes.
- Five days per week for 30, 40, 50, or 90 minutes.
Fast ForWord develops the skills that enhance learning. The strengthening of these skills results in a wide range of improved critical language and reading skills such as
- phonological awareness,
- phonemic awareness and fluency,
- working memory,
- Other skills necessary to learn how to read or to become a better reader.
Age Group: Suitable for all ages and for those who want to build/improve their speaking of the English language.
Duration : The program, which is designed to be used from 30 to 100 minutes a day, five days a week, for 4 to 16 weeks.
The Fast ForWord Language and Literacy series, aims to build cognitive skills such as memory, attention, processing, and sequencing, as well as language and reading skills, including listening accuracy, phonological awareness, and knowledge of language structures.