The Structure of Intellect (SOI) is based on the Guilford’s theory of intelligence. SOI program is dedicated to nurturing multi-faceted intelligence, by effective and practical means of assessing issues and developing treatment plans for learning difficulties. SOI applies the Structure of Intellect to learning general education, reading instruction, remedial education, gifted education, training and retraining, and career counseling.
- Identification & Diagnosis
The SOI process is simple:
- Assessment: SOI tests are conducted to identify learning abilities.
- Identification & Diagnosis: Analysing results received from test scores.
(Areas of analyses: cognition, evaluation, memory, creativity, and problem-solving)
- Training: Training is personalized to cater to individual requirements. Interventions are aimed at lower abilities initially and other abilities are enhanced further.
We provide children with the necessary intellectual skills to learn subject matter, analytically think, be more creative, and most importantly, learning how to learn.
If a child is having difficulty in learning, the cause could be a lack of learning/intellectual abilities. SOI’s diagnostic tests and programs help meet the thinking, reasoning, and intellectual needs of these children.
Age Group: This program is suitable for children from 5 years of age to adults.
This program has sub-programmes suitable for :
- Grades 1 – 4
- Grades 5 – 7
- Grades 8 – 12
- Exploring Aptitude and Career Options
- University students
- Professional Growth and Development
- Learning Difficulties
Assessment through SOI helps in:
- Identify the strengths and weaknesses of the learner.
- Understand why failure occurs and work towards remedying it.
- Recognises higher level thinking
- Empower individuals
- Increase learning Potential
Those who have used SOI tests and training materials have reported higher achievement, successful school and experiences, and improved self-concepts.